Join Our Team
We’re always on the hunt for the best, the brightest, the innovative. Our vast network of experts and visionaries makes us the largest electronics industry Media and SaaS group in the world. Full-time jobs. Part-time jobs. Start a lucrative and satisfying career with us as we continue to bring meaning to brands around the world.
Integrity. With a strong ethical culture, our words align to our actions.
Independence. With unique dimension, we support more open, diffused, caring, flexible, relaxed work environments.
Authority. We are organization of people recognized as “experts” in our field committed to lifetime learning.
Creativity. We deliver an environment that provides permission for and allows creativity to happen. Unconventional ideas, solutions, or ways of looking at problems, we value creativity.
Innovation. Immersive innovation is a core value of our entire company. Wide-scale innovation yields regular results.
Life at AspenCore
At AspenCore you will find exceptional people, a culture of care, a flexible and empowering work environment, great benefits, and clear definitions of success.
Together We Are a Force.
Find Your Opportunity
Check out our current open positions and apply now!
Note: AspenCore is a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics.
AspenCore Media is hiring an Editor-in-Chief for its flagship publication, EE Times. We seek a dynamic, forward-thinking leader and experienced editor to connect the electronics community with reliable news, authoritative analysis, and daily information to further our commitment to editorial independence, integrity, and quality. This role reports to AspenCore’s Executive Editor.
Position available to work remotely anywhere within the US.
What you will be doing
- Oversee the day-to-day development, production, and distribution of digital content including podcasts, newsletters, eBooks, and video for EE Times
- Plan, create, and manage detailed content schedules for EE Times; assign articles and other content acquisitions to freelancers; use analytics to drive topics and assign writers
- Regularly write articles for EE Times and develop other content in coordination with other publications’ needs and larger AspenCore projects
- Program and moderate events, both in-person and virtual; contribute to other editors’ events as needed
- Actively grow freelance writer pool that aligns with EE Times’ content strategy, topics, and deliverables; develop relationships that inspire freelancers to prioritize EETimes assignments
- Contribute to strategic discussions about EE TImes, other AspenCore publications, larger content initiatives, event strategy, content quality, and similar
- Plan and execute large-scale editorial projects including books, industry reports/research, and initiatives
- Demonstrate excellence in publishing quality and standards, professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm at all times
- Contribute to strategic discussions with Marketing, Sales, and Audience Development teams
- Assist the Executive Editor in leading a team of world-class editors to embrace the vision set for multiple newsrooms
- Assist the Executive Editor in developing workflows that enable reporters and editors to work efficiently and effectively to report stories on the optimal platform at the optimal time
- Assist Executive Editor in evaluating content and editorial quality, as well as with initiatives related to the style guide and its application
- Assist the Executive Editor in developing editorial team members’ skills and knowledge to help them build their careers
- Hire and manage 1 direct report.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Editor-in-Chief
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a busy news publication assessing, developing, acquiring, and publishing creative daily news coverage that builds and serves a loyal, engaged audience
- Experience with content planning
- Demonstrable experience with multiple media types, such as podcasts, video, and webinars; demonstrable experience with a wide variety of content types, including news, proposals, instructions, procedures, and others
- Demonstrable social media presence/following and industry connections
- A minimum of 3 years working in the electronics/semiconductor industry;
- Familiarity with SEO and social best practices
- Growth mindset
- B2B media experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or technical writing, or bachelor’s in engineering with demonstrable writing and editing skills preferred
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 – $115,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Massachusetts (Remote Employees)
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Mid-Level PHP Web Developer (REMOTE)
The Developer will join our global web development team within Arrow’s SaaS and Media division supporting the development of our global media brand, AspenCore. This position is responsible for supporting our growing company and building the future of our media network at AspenCore. Join AspenCore as we continue to build onto the largest electronics media network in the world.
What You Will Be Doing:
Your role on the team will include developing all aspects of our global media network. You will be involved in designing and building services and applications in a continuous delivery model to bring the AspenCore media to the next level. This involves the development of services, experiences, and frameworks that improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability, and performance for sites on the AspenCore network.
Focuses on application development and tools. Ability to write code and test new and innovative web applications, integrate web tools or new features, develop or integrate new code, maintain and address existing code.
Design user interfaces within existing style guidelines. Actively participate in user interface implementation from initial planning/design to project release. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centered design process.
Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical specification documents. Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout and maintenance, and web performance.
Developing new stuff (60%) and maintaining the existing ones (40%).
What Are We Looking For?
- Strong PHP knowledge
- HTML5 knowledge
- Understanding API Integrations, Google Analytics
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 3-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience. English language at least B2 level.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity Docker Containers
- Familiarity with using Coding Style guidelines
- Familiarity with Unit/Functional/Integration Testing
- Experience with site optimization
What is in it For You?
- Permanent contract with 3 months’ probation period.
- Remote work or office-based – depends on how you prefer to work.
- Interesting career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment.
- Premium Medical Care program + Dental Package.
- MyBenefit System (including MultiSport Card & vouchers).
- Dynamic environment with a friendly work atmosphere.
- Fully remote recruitment process.
PL-Poland – Remote