General Manager / Head of Publishing
**The ideal location for this role is at our Global Headquarters in Denver, CO however, location could be considered fully remote in the US for the right candidate! **
We are looking for a General Manager to lead the AspenCore Media Group, the largest publisher and marketing services provider in the electronics engineering and supply chain industry.
The mission of AspenCore is to empower innovators to make better technology decisions for a better world. The General Manager takes a lead role in shaping AspenCore’s strategy, driving its growth, and pushing product and business model innovations in technical journalism, custom content publishing, and engineering education.
The right candidate has direct experience in the media and technology industries. Notable functional expertise expected in the role includes data analytics, product marketing, editorial oversight, customer advocacy, and strategic brand development.
This role will manage and work closely with all key stakeholders in the business, including our operations team, global sales, product development, marketing and editorial, you should also provide forward-thinking ideas and lead the team in a direction to build and maintain a strong media brand presence across the technology sector.
This role will be leading a global organization and will need to effectively collaborate, communicate, strategize, problem-solve, and manage a diverse team across N. America, EMEA and APAC regions. Reporting into this position will be the direct leadership team of AspenCore Media Group.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creates a vision for the team and ensure execution effectiveness.
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with current customer base, which includes chip suppliers and large technology OEM’s
- Set budgets and make decisions about ways to maximize revenue and profitability
- Forecast financial performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Develop strategies to drive audience acquisition, retention, and expansion
- Recruit, hire and mentor top talent for the organization
- Oversee our GTM strategies for all new and existing products
- Manage and execute the daily operations of AspenCore global media business
What Are We Looking For?
- Experience in data science not required but helpful
- Sales and marketing experience
- Ability to set the tone of innovation and growth across the organization
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience with Salesforce and other tech stack applications for publishing and marketing services
Experience / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, journalism, engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 15 years of work experience and success in the media industry
What’s In It for You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit) *
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (Availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- Bike Racks*
- And more!
*Denver office only
$200,000-$275,000 Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer. Internal candidates who have current pay within or above the hiring range are still encouraged to apply if interested.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)