IT Systems Infrastructure Manager
AspenCore is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager, who will own and manage the day-to-day infrastructure support and maintenance of our portfolio of media sites.
- Manage daily administration of Azure and AWS Cloud-based resources.
- Administration of WordPress sites.
- Ensures uptime and performance of infrastructure environment.
- Liaison with the Cloud Security team to ensure adherence to all requirements, coordinate reviews and testing, resolve issues.
- Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services
- Support the development of all necessary root cause analysis efforts to completion. Coordinate testing and validation of resolved issues.
- Installing, maintaining, monitoring, and upgrading server operating systems.
- Suggest architecture improvements and recommend process improvements
- Provide end user support for Aspencore employees
- Manage Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance, Exchange, SharePoint, Azure AD, Teams and Endpoints Administration.
- Antivirus and encryption tools
- Administer accounts and access to systems, equipment, and system resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- Four (4) years of experience in infrastructure management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in administration for AWS and Azure cloud, Microsoft 365
- Experience in Servers administration. (Windows, Linux, IIS, Apache, Nginx)
- Experience in workstation administration (Windows10, Mac OS)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience working independently, as well as, within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$98,100.00 – $119,900.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)