Marketing Media Analytics Specialist
AspenCore is looking for a Marketing Media Analytics Specialist, who will drive business success through action-based insights, cross channel expertise, and sharp business acumen to understand the drivers of performance. This person will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, track and create strategies for delivering on business goals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of Google Data Studio dashboards, including data quality assurance
- Effectively communicate trends, patterns, and gaps to inform business decision making
- Track scorecard KPI goals, perform analysis of data, and present insights across digital media channels.
- Provide data-driven recommendations
- Clearly communicate the impact of results of strategic initiatives, business results and ROI, and present strategic opportunities to key stakeholders
- Assist with scorecard and QBR data requirements and reporting
- Work independently as the key resource for day-to-day analytic needs
- Proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues and provide solutions
- Research and recommend best practices in reporting and analysis, as well as emerging trends: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant area
- 3-5 years of work experience in marketing, media, and/or analytics
- Proficient with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.
- Advanced skills and experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social media and email analytics data
- Comfortable sourcing and working with data in different platforms, combing to analyze performance results
- Experimental test design (A/B split, multivariate testing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced continuously changing environment
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$85,500.00 – $104,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)