Reusing all or parts of existing material to increase reach is referred to as “repurposing content” or “content recycling.”
Typically, content is changed into a new format to extend the content’s life. Repurposing your content has many benefits, including increased ROI and amplified visibility. Here are a few ideas to help you repurpose your content:
- Convert a blog post into an infographic
- Convert how-to-posts into visual guides on YouTube
- Convert video and podcast transcripts into blog posts
- Extract quotes from articles and create social posts
- Post snippets of videos and podcasts on social media
Let us help you showcase your content and drive maximum visibility!
Subscribe to the AspenCore Insider for more helpful tips.